Monday, May 3, 2010

Journalist Momma!

Hey there Lil Guy...

It;s been quite a while since the last letter, ey? Sorry sayang.. Mommy had been occupied trying to get a job. And that had been successful. Micah, make a way for your Journalist Momma! *Clap clap*

Honestly, I hate having have to go to work coz that means I have to leave you in the hands of caretakers, and in this case, the nursery. But at the same time, I could also die of unemployment. Besides, we could use the extra money, sayang. So as much as I hate leaving you and not seeing you 8 hours a day, being employed is important for all of us.

Although, I must say, I have my worries regarding your safety, well-being, and milestones... I mean, it would kill me if you said your first word or took your fist step in the arms of other people and worse when I won't be there to see it.  =( I want to be there for you all the time and for everything pertaining to you. But for now I can only cross my fingers that I would miraculously be there at each milestone you reach.

Journalism... Mommy was a journalist before, right after completing secondary education and before going to university. It was brief but I already knew back then that I love the job. Everything from its perks, it's day-to-day calling, the nature of it, the people I worked with. So, I'm glad I get to land another one (job) just like that.

But Mommy must tell you, it's not going to be easy, for both of us. There will come a time when Mommy will be too busy that it'll affect my attention towards you. There will be times when you'll be too cranky and Mommy will be too tired an we'll both be at the ends of our hairs. So sayang, for times like these, Mommy want to apologize in advance. Sorry Sonshine, for times when Mommy might lose it and let it out on you. I need you to know that it's not intentional and that it's not you, k? It's just Mommy going loco. =D

So, may Mommy enjoy Mommy's work more than get stressed about it, and may you enjoy your times at the nursery with your new-found friends, and fun lessons. Oh, by the way, your new skill that you learned at the nursery, giving Hi-5 is awesome! 

And another thing, just because you've started going to the nursery and spend more waking time there with your teachers than with Mommy, it doesn't mean that Mommy love you less, okies?

Love you always, regardless,
Your mother.

No comments: