Monday, June 21, 2010

Running Out of Comfort Words

It's been 6 days and 3 hours since I last saw you.. Not if videos and photos of you count. But I just want so bad to hold you again... And I wish I can stop crying everytime I think of you, and how much I want you back... Your Daddy is running out of comfort-words. Ha ha.

Your grandmother told me that you no longer look for me, as in you don't wake up crying looking for me, but look for her instead. It's good because that means you can sleep well now, but God it scares me that you'll ever forget me. I know you won't. It's just that sometimes I selfishly wish that you would want ME all the time.

I wish I can tell you that I'm fine, like I promised. But I'm a mess. One moment I'm laughing with you daddy and our friends, and another I'm on our bed hugging your pillow, crying. Sometimes I think I'm going nuts.

But Mommy am fine, baby... Yes, I cry. Helplessly at times... But after every session of a good cry, I wipe my tears away and smile thinking about how happy you are in KK, and how great everyone there is taking care of you... In the end, Mommy am fine, sayang... But Mommy will feel so much better when we finally meet again. Which will be soon enough. In the meantime, know that I miss you like crazy, and that I love you, Micah Dangin Chua. I love you...

Love,
Your mother...

No comments: